Today in my English class, we were messing around with hyperboles, which got me thinking…I’m going to write a bunch of sentences after this paragraph and your job is to find the 7 that are false about me. (This means that the other 13 are true.) Just comment your guesses and when I get a good amount of guesses and such, I will post the answers. Let’s see how this turns out. 😛
1. I saw the Twin Towers fall.
2. I fell 150 feet and walked away, unharmed.
3. I have chewed 17 sticks of gum in one sitting.
4. I have sat on a living orca/killer whale.
5. I have slept underground.
6. I have stayed in the same hotel at the same time as Harrison Ford.
7. I have fallen from a bridge and swam away, unharmed.
8. I have been lost in midair.
9. I have been shot in the arm.
10. I have shook hands with Ty Pennington.
11. I have been to over 15 states in The United States of America.
12. I was hit by a car when I was 2 months old.
13. I have had shattered glass fly towards my face.
14. I can touch my tongue to my nose without using my hands.
15. I have had more than 10 stitches at once.
16. I have been attacked by a dog on more than one account.
17. I have gone 3 days without any sleep.
18. I have been face-to-face with a live tiger.
19. I have witnessed a real death before me.
20. I have had wood in my head.