Today in my English class, we were messing around with hyperboles, which got me thinking…I’m going to write a bunch of sentences after this paragraph and your job is to find the 7 that are false about me. (This means that the other 13 are true.) Just comment your guesses and when I get a good amount of guesses and such, I will post the answers. Let’s see how this turns out. 😛
1. I saw the Twin Towers fall.
2. I fell 150 feet and walked away, unharmed.
3. I have chewed 17 sticks of gum in one sitting.
4. I have sat on a living orca/killer whale.
5. I have slept underground.
6. I have stayed in the same hotel at the same time as Harrison Ford.
7. I have fallen from a bridge and swam away, unharmed.
8. I have been lost in midair.
9. I have been shot in the arm.
10. I have shook hands with Ty Pennington.
11. I have been to over 15 states in The United States of America.
12. I was hit by a car when I was 2 months old.
13. I have had shattered glass fly towards my face.
14. I can touch my tongue to my nose without using my hands.
15. I have had more than 10 stitches at once.
16. I have been attacked by a dog on more than one account.
https://noellembrooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Logo-6.png00Noelle M. Brookshttps://noellembrooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Logo-6.pngNoelle M. Brooks2007-08-24 17:59:222013-01-20 00:02:39True or False?