1. I saw the Twin Towers fall.
TRUE! I did see the first tower fall on the news a few minutes after it happened and the second one fall on the news live.
2. I fell 150 feet and walked away, unharmed.
TRUE! I have ridden the Steel Eel, which is a roller coaster in Sea World, San Antonio, Texas. One of its drops is 150 feet tall.
3. I have chewed 17 sticks of gum in one sitting.
FALSE! I have, however, eaten a whole thing of Bubble Tape once, which is 6 feet of gum. That hurt my jaw.
4. I have sat on a living orca/killer whale.
TRUE! When I was two years old, I went to Sea World, Orlando, Florida, and I was the lucky one picked from the audience to sit on the famous orca/killer whale, Shamu. I’ve got pictures of it too! (They no longer do this due to safety precautions.)
5. I have slept underground.
TRUE! My bedroom is in the basement in my house.
6. I have stayed in the same hotel at the same time as Harrison Ford.
7. I have fallen from a bridge and swam away, unharmed.
TRUE! I have jumped off a bridge that is only about 20 feet above a river in Del Rio, Texas. It’s really fun, but they no longer allow it due to safety precautions.
8. I have been lost in midair.
9. I have been shot in the arm.
TRUE! I have been shot in video games, with Nerf guns, and have gotten shots in the arm at the hospital.
10. I have shook hands with Ty Pennington.
TRUE! I did meet Paige Davis and Ty Pennington (from Trading Spaces and Extreme Makeover,) at The Mall of America two different days, and got autographs and hand shakes from both of them.
11. I have been to over 15 states in The United States of America.
FALSE! I have only been to 12 states.
12. I was hit by a car when I was 2 months old.
TRUE! I was in a car accident when I was 2 months old and broke my right leg.
13. I have had shattered glass fly towards my face.
TRUE! Once when I was screwing in a lightbulb, it shattered sending broken glass flying in every direction. Amazingly, I did not receive a single scratch.
14. I can touch my tongue to my nose without using my hands.
TRUE! I have been able to since I was about 7 years old, but it’s getting harder for me to do it now.
15. I have had more than 10 stitches at once.
FALSE! I have never had stitches.
16. I have been attacked by a dog on more than one account.
TRUE! I have been chased by a Chihuahua when I was about 7 years old and it repeatedly snapped at my ankles. I was also bitten in the rear end many times by a stray Siberian Husky that had been wandering around my neighborhood for a few weeks. One of its eyes was enormously huge and stuck out like a big bulge. It had no pupil or white on that eye as that entire eye was sky blue.
17. I have gone 3 days without any sleep.
FALSE! I’ve only gone 1.
18. I have been face-to-face with a live tiger.
TRUE! I’ve been to the zoo, and the tiger was a few feet from me, (in it’s cage of course,) looking me in the face. Nothing special…
19. I have witnessed a real death before me.
20. I have had wood in my head.
TRUE! Once when I was 11 years old, I bent over to pick up a shirt that was next to my dresser and when I stood back up, the back of my head jabbed into the corner of my wooden dresser. It left a big gash in the back of my head after I pulled my head off of the edge…
https://noellembrooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Logo-6.png00Noelle M. Brookshttps://noellembrooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Logo-6.pngNoelle M. Brooks2007-08-29 11:30:002013-01-20 00:02:20True or False?: Answers Revealed!